www.rajejob.online Dated on 25th July 2021
According to the advertisement published by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission, the applications received from the candidates are being accepted through the online application system of the Commission. However, for the development, improvement and maintenance of this online application system, Messrs. MahaOnline Limited (MahaIT) has been replaced by another service provider and a new website has been created for it.
The online application system has been newly developed on the basis of the latest technology and arrangements are being made to provide more facilities to the candidates. Therefore, candidates need to update the information provided in their profile in the previous online application system and update their account password to take maximum security measures. Candidates cannot use the account on the revised online system without updating the information. Candidates are required to take the following action while updating the account on the Commission’s online application system.
Steps to Change in Application of MPSC –
(1) First click on the Commission’s new online application system website (button given below) and go to ‘Registration’ and click on ‘Forgot / Reset Password’ button.
(2) Choose one of the options name User or Email ID or Mobile Number and enter the Valid User Name or Email ID or Mobile Number registered on the existing online application system of the Commission as per the selected option.
(3) After entering a valid username or email ID or mobile number, a security code (OTP) will be received on the mobile phone number registered on the existing online application system as well as on the email ID.
(4) Enter the security code received on the email ID or mobile phone number in the prescribed place and verify the security code.
(5) Enter the date of birth registered with the Commission at the prescribed place and save (Submit).
(6) After clicking the Confirm button, a screen will appear saying Reset Password. Enter the new password of your choice through this screen and save it.
(7) The old username will no longer work after the password has been restored. The new online application system allows logging in using a registered email ID or mobile phone number as well as a new password.
In case of any technical difficulties while updating the account on the online application system of the Commission as per the above prescribed procedure, the Commission can be contacted on the toll free number 1800 2673 889 or 1800 1234 275 or on the email id [email protected] The facility of this toll free number is only for resolving technical issues as well as providing general information.
There is no time limit for updating, but the candidate has to reset the password before applying for any upcoming advertisement and it has been activated from 11.00 am on May 28, 2021, the commission said in a press release.