To work in the Thane Municipal Corporation area to take preventive measures to prevent the spread of Corona virus (Covid-19).
Full advertisement terms on the website of Thane Municipal Corporation www.thanecity.gov.in
Is being published with conditions. Candidates should carefully read the entire terms and conditions mentioned in the advertisement as per the advertisement on the website. Eligible and interested candidates should be present for direct interview along with their application, original certificate and attested copy of the certificate.
Recruitment post :
Coordinator / Director, Chintamanrao Deshmukh Administrative Training Institute
1. Retired officers / employees should not be more than 65 years of age as per the prescribed age.
2. Voluntary / Retired Officer Retirement period should not exceed 7 years.
3. The officer should be physically fit.
4. There should be no departmental inquiries or court cases pending against retired officers for their tenure in government service.
5. The officer to be selected on contract basis is required to fill up a promise in the prescribed format.
The advertisement is available on the website of Thane Municipal Corporation www.thanecity.gov.in with full details and | It has been published along with the application form and on the website before the candidate submits the application
Aspiring candidates along with their application, original certificate and attested copy of the certificate dated. On 09/06/2021 11.00 am For direct interview, be present at Thane Municipal Corporation Administrative Building, Sarsenani Vaidya Marg, Pachpakhadi, Thane 400602.